Please read and understand the following before registering for a class…
1) Class fees must be paid IN FULL at the time of registration. You can register in person, by mail, or by phone.
2) Supply list will be given at the time of registration. If one is not available at that time, you will be notified when it becomes available.
3) Class minimum is 3 students and space is reserved on a first paid, first served basis.
4) Children or your guest cannot accompany you to class without paying the registration fee.
5) In order to keep class fees to a minimum, keep the lights on, and the roof over the store, we ask for your cooperation and offer a discount to purchase our class supplies.
6) A 10% discount will be given when purchasing the required materials for class.
7) Students are required to bring a sewing machine and basic sewing supplies to each class.
8) Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern, book, or software (cd)
9) If help is needed in the selection of class materials, please do so prior to the start of class.
11) Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to start.
12) If you must bring your cell phone to class, please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class.